All the Juicy Details Coming Soon!
Sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale! Enter your email address:
Q102’s New Year’s 2016 at The Madison
A sold-out event every year, Q102’s New Year’s Eve at The Madison Event Center is one party you do not want to miss! It’s the perfect way to start off a new year. Get dressed to the nines, enjoy a buffet dinner made by our in-house chef, three floors of entertainment by Maize Music, and My Sister Sarah will take the stage and rock in the new year! Top off your night with a breakfast buffet.
Thinking about making your New Year’s even more special? Consider our VIP ticket and enjoy a private room with an upscale buffet, live entertainment, and access to all floors.
This is a 21 and over event. Guests under 21 years of age will not be allowed to enter.
General Admission includes:
- Party Favors
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Access to Two Levels of Entertainment
- Full Buffet Dinner and Drinks (Beer, Wine, Liquor)
- Champagne Toast
- Midnight Breakfast Buffet
VIP Admission adds:
- Upscale Dinner Buffet
- Top-Shelf Liquor
- Access to All Floors/Entire Venue
- Access to VIP Bars (No Wait)
Pursuant to Kentucky law, The Madison is prohibited from serving individuals who are apparently intoxicated. Please drink responsibly.
Need a place to stay for the night?
The Madison has reserved blocks of rooms at local hotels for our New Year’s Eve Bash guests!
Courtyard Cincinnati Covington
500 West 3rd Street, Covington, Kentucky 41011, 859.491.4000
- Click here to book your room
- King or Double Queen Rooms – $114 (plus tax)
- Waterview King or Waterview Double Queen room – $134 (plus tax)
- Shuttle Service: Yes
- You may also call 1-800-321-2211 and reference the Covington Courtyard and the Madison New Year’s Eve room block.
- Last day to book is December 21, 2015.
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront
200 Crescent Avenue, Covington, Kentucky 41011, 859.581.7800
- Click here to book your room
- King or Double Queen Rooms – $105 (plus tax)
- Shuttle Service: No
- Less than one mile from The Madison. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, free WiFi.
- Last day to book is December 26, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer discounted tickets? No, we do not offer any discounted tickets due to popularity of the event.
- Will tickets sell out? In past years our New Year’s Eve event has sold out. We recommend buying your tickets in advance.
- Do you have coat check? Yes, we do!
- What is the dress code for NYE? New Year’s Eve is a FUN Night! Be festive and think cocktail attire! (Example: Men wear your sharp suits and women get dolled up in your favorite party dress!)
- What time should I arrive? Doors will open promptly at 8 p.m.
- What time is the event over? Last call will be at 12:45 a.m., event is over 1:00 a.m.
- Do you recommend any hotels? Yes we do, see details above!
- Where do I park? Nearby pay lots and City Center Garage on 7th Street.
- Are tickets refundable? No, we do not allow refunds.
- Is there an age requirement? Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID.
- What do I need to bring? You will need to have your ticket (printed or pulled up on the Eventbrite app) and your government-issued photo ID ready at the door. Please note that the line for entry is outdoors, so a coat is a good idea too! There will be a coat check available inside.