All the Juicy Details Coming Soon!
Sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale! Enter your email address:
Q102’s New Year’s 2016 at The Madison
A sold-out event every year, Q102’s New Year’s Eve at The Madison Event Center is one party you do not want to miss! It’s the perfect way to start off a new year. Get dressed to the nines, enjoy a buffet dinner made by our in-house chef, three floors of entertainment by Maize Music, and My Sister Sarah will take the stage and rock in the new year! Top off your night with a breakfast buffet.
Thinking about making your New Year’s even more special? Consider our VIP ticket and enjoy a private room with an upscale buffet, live entertainment, and access to all floors.
This is a 21 and over event. Guests under 21 years of age will not be allowed to enter.
General Admission includes:
- Party Favors
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Access to Two Levels of Entertainment
- Full Buffet Dinner and Drinks (Beer, Wine, Liquor)
- Champagne Toast
- Midnight Breakfast Buffet
VIP Admission adds:
- Upscale Dinner Buffet
- Top-Shelf Liquor
- Access to All Floors/Entire Venue
- Access to VIP Bars (No Wait)
Pursuant to Kentucky law, The Madison is prohibited from serving individuals who are apparently intoxicated. Please drink responsibly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer discounted tickets? No, we do not offer any discounted tickets due to popularity of the event.
- Will tickets sell out? In past years our New Year’s Eve event has sold out. We recommend buying your tickets in advance.
- Do you have coat check? Yes, we do!
- What is the dress code for NYE? New Year’s Eve is a FUN Night! Be festive and think cocktail attire! (Example: Men wear your sharp suits and women get dolled up in your favorite party dress!)
- What time should I arrive? Doors will open promptly at 8 p.m.
- What time is the event over? Last call will be at 12:45 a.m., event is over 1:00 a.m.
- Do you recommend any hotels? Yes we do, see details above!
- Where do I park? Nearby pay lots and City Center Garage on 7th Street.
- Are tickets refundable? No, we do not allow refunds.
- Is there an age requirement? Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID.
- What do I need to bring? You will need to have your ticket (printed or pulled up on the Eventbrite app) and your government-issued photo ID ready at the door. Please note that the line for entry is outdoors, so a coat is a good idea too! There will be a coat check available inside.